I received my charge card but it doesn’t work. What should I do?
There are several reasons why the charging card may not work, but in most cases this will be caused by the charging station that is being used. Here are the reasons why the card may not work at a charging station:
- The charging station you are trying to use is not registered as a public charging station. This can be checked via www.oplaadpalen.nl
- The pole you are trying to use may have a fault. To do this, please contact the emergency number listed on the charging station by telephone.
- Check that you are trying to charge with the correct card at the charging station. It may also be the case that it is a brand-specific pole and can only be loaded at the pole with specific cards. Check the website or app of your charge card provider to see where you can publicly charge with your card.
- The (combi) pass still needs to be activated.
- The cable you are using to charge may be faulty.